Suits Most Phones And Devices
Please Use The "Contact Us" in home page to state the COLOUR you like
If not a BLACK will be sent or a RANDOM choice
Delivery Metro Areas 3 to 12 days
Enjoy music playing and set aside to answer call automatically converted.
Suitable for Cellphone, for iPod, for iPad, Tablet PC, Notebook and PC.
Work for iPhone 3 3G 3S 4 4S 5 5S 5C, for Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5, for Note 2 3, for LG, for HTC, for Motorola, for Nokia and for Sony, etc.
You Get The Wireless And Cable For Charging
Stereo compression ratio: 44.1/48kHz
Contact terms: Point-to-Point
Charge power : PC USB, 5V
Charge power: Input 110/220V 50/60 Hz 150mA
Instructions/guide TO USE
Pair to your Cellphone:
1. Need to be Off status or turn off the headset.
2. Press the button "Play/ Pause" for about 3 seconds until the blue lights start flashing quickly.
3. Turn on the Bluetooth function of your cellphone and search for the bluetooth headset and select "SPORT-BT".
4. Enter the code "0000" if necessary.
5. If paring is successful, "Connected" will show on the cellphone.
Power OFF the Headset:
1. Power Off: Press the button "Play/ Pause" for about 4 seconds until the blue light indicator goes off.
Charging the Headset:
You must charge the battery fully before using the headset for the first time.
1. Connect the USB charging cable to the USB charge port of the headset.
2. The light indicator will turn into red when charging.
3. The full charge takes about 2 hours.
4. The red light indicator goes out and the light indicator turns into blue when charging completed.
Answering a Call:
1. Press the button " Play/ Pause" of the headset.
Rejecting a Call:
1. Press the button "Play/ Pause" for 2 seconds, then release.
2. Redialing the last called number - Double press the button "Play/ Pause".
When you are listening to the music, you can press the below buttons.
1. Next song: short press the button "Next song".
2. Previous song: short press the button "Prev. Song".
3. Volume up: long press the button "Next song".
4. Volume down: long press the button "Prev. Song".